Scale Personalized Experiences
IDC defines cognitive/Artificial Intelligence (AI) systems as a set of technologies that use deep natural language processing and understanding to answer questions and provide recommendations and direction.
IDC’s coverage of cognitive/AI systems examines:
- Digital assistants
- Automated advisors
- Artificial intelligence, deep learning and machine learning
- Automated recommendation systems
Core Worldwide Products and Services
- Cognitive/AI Systems and Content Analytics
- Worldwide Semiannual Cognitive/AI Systems Spending Guide
- Worldwide Semiannual Cognitive/AI Systems Tracker
By 2020, 90% of large enterprises will generate revenue from Data as a Service.
By 2022, task-level intelligent apps that augment human efforts will account for 30% of the enterprise apps market.
By 2027, advances in unsupervised and reinforcement machine learning will enable cognitive/AI systems that detect and sense their environment, learn independently, and make decisions on their own or provide humans with constraint-optimized recommendations.