Is your business looking to improve influence with partners and maximize the return of partnering investments?
Partner Marketing leverages custom research to drive partner messaging and assets sponsored by vendors to educate, create awareness, generate leads and enable partners. By creating effective and strong partnerships, companies can remain competitive and maximize ROI – growing business and targeting new customers and new market segments.
IDC’s Partnering Practice provides actionable partner intelligence and tools to help companies design, develop, and manage successful partnering programs. The goal is to improve influence with partners and maximize the return of business partnering investment.
Why is Partnering important?
New partner acquisition drives more revenue through the partner channel
Greater “share of wallet” and improved dialogue with your current partners plus development of retention programs to sustain and nurture higher-performing partners
Utilization of measurement systems to provide continuous visibility on key partnership metrics of deal structuring, revenue, retention, recruitment and ROI
IDC Partnering Portfolio
IDC’s Partnering Practice provides actionable partner intelligence and tools to help companies design, develop, and manage successful partnering programs
Leverage the IDC Partnering Methodology and Approach
IDC Partnering Portfolio
IDC’s Partnering Practice provides actionable partner intelligence and tools to help companies design, develop, and manage successful partnering programs.
- Ecosystem Footprint Infographics
- Partner Success Guides
- Business Transformation eBooks
- Partner Sales Enablement
- Partner Program Validation
- Channel Industry Best Practices
- Competitive Channel Insights
- Routes to Market Segmentation and Profitability Analyses
The IDC Partnering Methodology and Approach for Partner Marketing is unique and custom. Here is an example for a business whose challenge was to provide ongoing credible direction for partners on transforming their business to offering cloud solutions:
- Insight garnered through in-depth conversations with 25 leading cloud partners and survey 750 partners worldwide.
- Demonstrate to partners the value of reselling/developing on cloud.
- Supportive evidence from IDC market data and Cloudview survey.
- Integrated outreach program by building 5 eBooks.
Measurable Business Results
- The first eBook was downloaded 4,500 in the first 3 weeks of launch.
- It will be showcased on the main stage at the client’s partner event to 20,000 partners.
- Cloud eBooks highlighted by the client’s senior executives, partners and press.
- Reached 50,000+ downloads by mid June… the most successful partner campaign they have ever had.
- After one year, the eBooks had over 700,000 downloads.
Partnering Case Study
Educate and guide your partners to be successful with your solutions, nurture loyalty with tools and outreach to retain your top performing partners and train your partners to maximize the value of your partner program.Download Case Study
As a premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications, and consumer technology markets, IDC can help create the content your business needs to get noticed and become the preferred solution for your buyers.
IDC’s Content Marketing Services empowers your technology marketing with global insights, trusted counsel and quality content that helps strengthen your audience engagement and move your prospects and customers along the buying cycle.
At IDC, we believe that research-driven insights and customized content will make your brands, products and services stand out from competition. That’s why we offer integrated, end-to-end content marketing services.