Is your business struggling to sell and work productively?
Major changes to the IT buyer landscape present new challenges for salespeople. Today’s IT buyers mostly self-educate and only make contact with sales later in their journey. The line-of-business buyer now plays a much bigger role in the buying process.
The Sales Enablement Practice helps IDC clients engage prospects in compelling sales conversations by leveraging IDC intelligence and vertical market insights. To create a compelling buyer experience, the Interpersonal Dialog must be elevated and in sync with the Digital Dialog.
The Future of Selling
Best Practices for a Value Selling Strategy
Why is Sales Enablement important?
Ensure sales conversations are highly relevant to your buyers’ rapidly changing needs.
Structure customer road maps based on triggers that tie future purchases to changes in the economic environment. This offers flexibility in the face of uncertainty.
Understand the business value your solutions deliver so sellers can speak to cost-optimization objectives that preoccupy today’s buyers.
Educate salespeople so they are well prepared on your organization’s messaging, especially how to help customers develop business resiliency.
IDC Sales Enablement Portfolio
IDC's Sales Enablement Practice provides a wealth of content on technology industry trends, spending data, and vertical market trends to provide custom sales enablement solutions to engage prospects and buyers.
Leverage the IDC Sales Enablement methodology and approach.
IDC Sales Enablement Portfolio
IDCs Sales Enablement practice provides a wealth of content on technology industry trends, spending data and vertical market trends to provide custom sales enablement solutions to engage prospects and buyers.
Market Education for Sales
- Live analyst-led training workshops
- On-demand virtual training
- Content for your learning management system
- Vertical industry and horizontal tech markets
Call and Account Planning Assets
- Market overviews
- Analyst Q & A
- Persona-oriented Buyer Conversation Guides
- Market-specific sales playbooks
Interactive Selling Tools
- Business value and ROI tools
- Technical maturity assessments
- Industry benchmarks
The IDC Sales Enablement methodology and approach:
- Educate salespeople with training on the markets to which they sell, and provide guidance on how to persuasively talk to key target personas, including line-of-business buyers.
- Support and extend the learning process with Buyer Conversation Guides and Market Overviews that bridge the gap between training events and the application of new sales skills.
- Facilitate in-depth sales conversations of high value to your customers with Interactive Selling Tools.
Sales Enablement Case Study
Ensure sales teams are in the best position to sell more effectively with highly relevant conversations that advance the sales process with their prospects and buyers.Download Case Study about Sales Enablement
About IDC Custom Solutions
As a premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications, and consumer technology markets, IDC’s Custom Solutions group helps clients plan, market, sell and succeed in the global marketplace. We create actionable market intelligence and influential content marketing programs that yield measurable results.