IDCChannel Partner Ecosystem
Partner Network Optimization
The channel partner ecosystem is dynamic and evolving. As a result, tech vendors must continuously assess, optimize, and grow their ecosystem strategy.
To be successful, suppliers must be able to identify opportunities at the industry, geography, and even local market level.
Enhance Your Channel Strategy
IDC’s Channel Partner Ecosystem (CPE) enables customers to:
- Identify the strongest potential partners for their products
- Assess partner activity for expansion areas
- Determine potential partner strength via IDC’s unique scores and indexes
- Identify areas of saturation and possible pull-backs
- Pinpoint competitors’ partnership gap opportunities
- Locate opportunities for broader coverage across geographies
What Our Customers Are Saying
"The time you are saving me and the team is hard to comprehend, something that took 6+ months is
taking a couple of weeks for us to assess now."
Why Use IDC’s CPE?
- Assess and recruit new partners
- Define and improve your channel strategy
- Determine competitor network
- Benchmark partners
What Key Roles Does CPE Help Support?
- Channels and Alliances
- Business Development
- Strategic Planning